Terms & Conditions
Our Terms and conditions
1. This constitutes an agreement for photographic services between the client (recipient of this email) and I Do Weddings. It is also understood that any and all digital images remain the property of I Do Weddings and they may be used for advertising, display or any purpose thought proper by I Do Weddings. The client will obtain proofs and/or digital images which may be used for personal use only, and may not be sold or published without the written consent of I Do Weddings.
2. If the photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, theft, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to photographer?s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return the total amount of the retainer paid to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. Although all care will be taken with the digital media and photographs taken at the wedding, the client agrees that I Do Weddings limits any liability for loss, damage, or failure to deliver pictures, for any reason, to no more than the return of all payments made.
3. The client will receive their photos within a month, (usually sooner) of the wedding. Copies of the final digital images, will be stored on site and usually will be available if additional copies are needed. An archive retrieval fee may be applicable. However, we do not guarantee that the archives will always be available. We request that the client makes additional back ups of all digital material supplied to guard against accidental loss of digital images.
4. Any employee or contractor working for I Do Weddings providing the services detailed here may stop providing the service, if there are reasonable grounds to believe that their persons or equipment is, or will become, at risk of harm. No refunds will be provided should this occur.
5. Any errors in the photography or DVDs that are identified within one week of delivery will be corrected free of charge. Work done after this time, or re-editing that is not related to errors on I Do Weddings part, will incur additional costs.
6. Upon signature and receipt of downpayment, I Do Weddings reserves the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, all payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable, even if the date is changed, postponed or the wedding is canceled for any reason.
7. A non-refundable retainer is due at signing of this contract. The retainer will be equal to 30% of the current full cost of the service requested. Another payment of 40% of the balance due is to be paid no later than the wedding date and the final payment of 30% is due upon delivery of the final order. The studio is not bound until the non refundable retainer is paid and accepted.
8. Any additional expenses incurred in photographing your wedding (such as car parking or taxis) will be billed at cost in addition to your chosen wedding package.
9. I Do Weddings may use the photographs taken at your wedding on their web site, and to show potential clients how fabulous your wedding was.